Whilst we take our vacancy filling responsibilities on behalf of our clients seriously and are always optimistic that each new applicant will make a perfect new employee, sometimes we just can’t help but see something on a CV or covering letter that just makes us laugh.
Embarrassing typos, poor grammar, bad spelling and just plain gibberish ~ We thought we’d share some of our favourites with you.
- I have got done my BA in Business Administration from South Bank College
- As a qualified quick learner…
- I am fully complacent with Microsoft Office.
- Employment Dates: March 2021 – To Date
- EXEPTIONAL QUALITIES (as a heading)
- I have excellent written n verbal communication skills
- A rare strength in mastering both right and left-side brains
- My position here is a Cashier/ Model, My role is to make sure the customers are greeted with a professional friendly manor…
- I actually am honest, punctual and reliable. And I react well in a crisis even when the building is literally falling down.
- I have a keen eye for detail & I am an extremely fast learner. I am seeking a challenging sales executive / training / project management position within a progressive and forward thinking company, for whom ethical behaviour and standards are tantamount.
- Good Afternoob,
- Excessive Administrative experience
- I have done voluntary work at a day nursery, which I believe was a very good experience as it gave me an incite of the working world.
- Along side Administrative skills I hold professional Organisational skills. On the other hand I’m a humble and easy going relaxed individual who uses its own initiative.
- Being passionate about this role, I’m able to start work as soon as possible and it would be a great opportunity if u invite me to a personal interview at your convenience.
- Responsibilities / Interests – N/A
That’s all folks!!