An Applicant Tracking System (ATS), is a software application designed to help businesses, organisations and recruiters to hire employees more efficiently. The ATS is used to screen CVs, generate a sifted list of the most suitable applications and is an ideal communication tool between you (the client) and both your applicants and your Hunt4Staff project manager.
The many advantages of using our ATS:
• No emails means no clogged-up inbox.
• It’s based online, so there’s no tricky software to install.
• It’s compatible with all Internet browsers.
• It’s based upon a traffic light system, to easily keep track of your favourite applicants.
• It’s a great communication tool.
• It groups your applicants together for each role. Ideal if you are running two or more vacancies.
• Plus…It’s really, really easy to use!
We know you’re busy, so we’ve made the process of managing applications as simple as possible. From the outset you have 24/7 access to your applications via our online ATS. You can log in and check up on your vacancy’s progress whenever you like.
Simply call 020 3002 9090 or complete the boxes below to book your test today:
October 3rd, 2015
Imagine that you've shortlisted a dozen candidates from hundreds of applications, your Hunt4Staff pr[...]
May 26th, 2015
With so many graduates unemployed these days, simply having a degree is not enough to stand out from[...]